The dorms at San Domenico are close to the garden, dining hall, and hiking trails. There are three main buildings, with the pool on one side and a courtyard in the middle.
- 6 residential wings - housing over 120 international and domestic students
- 2 students per room - with bed, desks, closets, bureaus
- Shared bathrooms in every hall
- 5 lounges where day and boarding students join together to relax, study, and socialize with friends among comfortable couches, study areas, warm fireplaces, and satellite TV connections
- 8 laundry rooms - provided at no extra charge
- 2 dining areas - In addition to our spacious and beautiful dining hall and fireside room, where day and boarding students gather for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, there is also a kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, water cooler, and instant hot water in the newly renovated Mercedes Hall.
- 1-acre organic garden, with full outdoor kitchen and pizza oven
- All residence halls are equipped with computer labs, WiFi, and laser printers
- All dorms are locked 24-hours a day, with card access entry for residents only
- Campus gates are locked at 10:00 pm every night
- Outside fire pits for enjoying nights under the moon and stars