Join fellow parents and friends for SD’s biggest fundraising event of the year!
SD Celebrates (formerly known as the Gala) will take over the entire Terrapin Crossroads venue, setting the stage for a lively, fun, and inclusive event. The Fund A Need paddle raise will be followed by local headlining band, Soul Ska, featuring SD’s own percussion teacher, Lex Razon.
Tickets will be available beginning February 25 with pricing incentives for early purchase.
SD Parent Volunteer and Event Planning Committees
- Carrie Kaufman, (PSA Event Lead) Sixth Grade parent
- Keri Briones, Kindergarten parent
- Linda Feehan, Ninth Grade parent
- Julie Flaherty, Fifth Grade parent
- Linley Kaye, Fourth, 10th, 12th Grade parent
- Nicole Kennedy, Eighth Grade parent
- Melissa Li, Fifth Grade parent
- Chantelle Masdea, Sixth Grade parent
- Nicole Myer, Eighth Grade parent
- MaryAnn Newman, Second and Fifth Grade parent
- Ariane Olshansky, 6th Grade parent
- Linda Wong, Ninth Grade parent
SD Advancement Event Management
- Anna Heidinger, Director of Advancement
- Nicole Cibellis, Director of Annual Giving and Special Events
- Mary Bishop, Director of Alumni Relations
- Liz Held, Major Gifts Manager
- Heather Wright-Ojha, Advancement Systems Manager
- Deanna Bruton, Operations Manager
- Amy Salisbury, Database Coordinator, Third Grade parent
- Auctioneer: Liam Mayclem
We are looking for amazing auction items:
• Vacation homes •
• Unique experiences •
• Game, concert, box seats, etc •
• High end wine and spirits •
• Signup parties •
• Overnight stays •
• Unused gift cards •
• Plane tickets/mileage •
You get the idea! The sky is the limit, reach out to Nicole Cibellis (email@example.com) and we can work together to put together something magical for our families.
Thank you for supporting SD Celebrates!