We've got so many cool people in our SD community and we thought you'd like to get to know some of them. Follow along at #FacesOfSD. Here, meet Rikako K., Class of 2017!
1. What is your full name?
2. Where were you born?
I was born in Japan.
3. What is your favorite subject in school? Why?
I like my comparative religion class, because every class I learn something new.
4. What activities do you do here at San Domenico? And what stirred your interest to become involved in those activities?
I started playing volleyball and soccer when I moved to SD, and I love my team. I am also in hip-hop and peer-counseling.
5. Which of our core values of Study, Reflection, Community, and Service is inspiring you the most this week and why?
I am always inspired by Community. Since I live on campus, Community has been one of the most important values to me.
6. After working hard in school all week, what is your ideal weekend?
I usually hang out with my friends on and off campus.
7. What is one of your most significant personal accomplishments?
I got to be a prefect in the dorms, which I really enjoy.
8. What is one of your most significant academic accomplishments?
I am doing well with all of my classes and it's senior year!