We've got so many cool people in our SD community and we thought you'd like to get to know some of them. Follow along at #FacesOfSD. Here, meet Lamont J., Class of 2020.
- What is your full name?
- How long have you been at San Domenico?
I am currently a Freshman at San Domenico and this is my first year at this school.
- What is your favorite food at SD?
I think the best food at SD is the salmon for dinner. I will eat tons of it.
- What is your favorite place on campus?
My favorite place on campus is the gym and my dorm room.
- What is your favorite annual event at San Domenico?
My favorite annual event at SD is any of the open houses. I've helped with only one, but it was lots of fun. Also, Spirit Week because we get to dress up differently and have fun.
- What do you imagine doing when you grow up?
When I am older I would like to live in a nice house with a great family and be a filmmaker or photographer because those are two things I enjoy doing.
- What brings you joy?
I am joyful about the friends I've made at SD. Also, the Basketball coaches and the Strength and Conditioning trainer for always helping me improve.
- What do you dream about these days?
I dream about many things. Basketball, living in expensive places, nice clothes, no worries, more and more.
- What activities do you participate in at SD?
Activities I participate in at SD include Basketball, Strength and Conditioning, Game Club, and Black Student Association (BSA).
- After working hard in school all week, what is your ideal weekend?
My ideal weekend would be hanging out with friends, not having homework, and I would play basketball in the gym during open gym.
- What are some of your most significant academic achievements?
At San Domenico I haven't had any SIGNIFICANT academic accomplishments yet, but in 3rd-5th grade I got 100% on the math section of the California Standards Test (CST).
- What is one of your most significant personal achievements?
One of my most significant personal accomplishments is having a stronger work ethic in sports, fitness, and academics.
Thank you for sharing and for being part of our community, Lamont. We can't wait to see what you do next!