Admissions Tours & Events
Come Visit SD!
As you navigate the admissions process, please do note that parent tours and student visits fill up quickly. As such, we encourage you to book your visit as soon as possible. In order to make a reservation for one of our SD events, you must first submit an Inquiry Form. The list of Parent Tours, Student Visits, and Admissions Preview Day Events may be found below. You may also enjoy attending one of our many events on our campus such as our annual Garden Fair, Vivaldi Concert, theatrical productions, VP Program performances, or any of our upcoming athletic events.
Upon your visit, you will quickly recognize that our 515-acre solar powered campus provides a living laboratory for hands-on learning and fosters a deep understanding of eco-literacy and sustainability. With an institutional commitment to helping students develop their unique gifts and talents, our campus also offers:
- A globally acclaimed music conservatory
- A state-of-the-art athletic center
- Multiple sport courts and playing fields
- A swimming pool and aquatics center
- An equestrian center
- A one-acre organic garden with outdoor classroom and kitchen
- Three newly renovated visual arts studios
- Digital arts and film labs
- A 3D Makerspace
- A Black box theatre for our internationally recognized theatre program
- Extensive mountain biking and cross country trails
Prior to your visit, please complete the Student Visitor Consent & Release Form (downloadable pdf).
2019-20 Events, Parent Tours, Student Visits, & Assessment Information
Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are visiting San Domenico from out of town, you may find helpful hotel and travel information at www.sandomenico.org/Concierge