Thank you for choosing to apply to San Domenico. This is the first step of an exciting journey to becoming a San Domenico Panther!
How to Apply
San Domenico accepts applications through SAO and Ravenna (please choose only one option). Note that both options require creating a student account and profile. As a part of the application process, be prepared to submit recommendations, transcripts, English proficiency testing, and essays. See important admission deadlines below.
To familiarize yourself with the application steps, see the International Admissions Checklist below.
International Student Application Checklist
Official School Transcripts: We require two full years of transcripts and the first semester of your current school year. Transcripts must be translated into English.
Recommendations: Recommendations are required from your current math teacher, English teacher, and school principal or counselor.
English Proficiency Test: San Domenico accepts the TOEFL IBT exam, the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam, and the Duolingo online English test. Our TOEFL school code is 0897. Please submit your official scores directly to email@example.com. For entering 9th-grade applicants, we recommend a minimum score of 85 on the TOEFL or equivalent for the Duolingo test.
Standardized Testing: Due to concerns about inequities, San Domenico does not require that students take or submit the standardized SSAT or ISEE test scores as part of the application process.
Student Interview: Admission interviews will be held via Zoom and are approximately 30 minutes long. Students must have completed a student inquiry and be in the “started” mode of their application, on either SAO or Ravenna, to schedule an interview.
If you are a student applying from Mainland China, we also require a Vericant interview, which must be completed by January 15, 2024. Follow the link above to learn more about what to expect and how to schedule this interview.
Tuition and Affordability
New international students can apply for financial aid (Indexed Tuition) by completing an application on Clarity. Applications for Indexed Tuition are due by January 5, 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? Our FAQs are a great way to find your answers fast.
Important Admissions Dates for 2024-25 Academic Year
- August 15, 2023: Applications available through Standard Application Online (SAO) and Ravenna
- January 5, 2024: Indexed Tuition Application due for Grades 9-12 applicants
- January 9, 2024: Admissions Application due for Grades 9-12
- January 31, 2024: Final date to submit required admissions documents including transcripts, English proficiency testing, and letters of recommendation
- March 11, 2023: Admissions notifications released (for applicants who applied by January 9, 2023)
- April 10, 2024: Accepted student enrollment contracts and tuition deposits due to secure your space for the 2024-2025 school year
- April 11, 2024: Pending available space, rolling admissions begins