Marketing, Digital Media, and Communications Fellowship Program
All Upper School students are invited to apply for the Marketing, Digital Media and Communications Fellowship Program. This leadership and resume builder is an opportunity for 9-12 students interested in learning more about brand building, marketing, digital content, and communications (You Tube, Instagram, entrepreneurship etc.)
Fellows are current students who want the honor and responsibility of representing SD across digital channels while developing leadership skills and experience in marketing, communications, brand development, broadcasting, brand stewardship, and content production.
Digital Media and Communications Fellows will help grow San Domenico’s online presence and brand across all channels and will work under the direction of the SD Upper School staff and All School Marketing and Communications offices. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Creating videos that promote various School departments, goings on, and events
- Contributing photos and videos to social media
- Contributing written posts to SD Voices, online Upper School website
- Attending scheduled Fellows meetings 1x/month
- Writing at least three reviews per year on school review websites
- Fun lunches brainstorming ideas together!
Mentoring faculty and staff thus far include:
Monday, January 14, 2019
12:50 – 1:30 pm
Mrs. Reeser’s Office
READY TO GET STARTED?
Contact Kimberly Pinkson, Director of Marketing and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org