Dvořák at San Domenico
Sunday, February 13 | 3:00 pm
Carol Franc Buck Hall of the Arts
1500 Butterfield Road
San Anselmo, CA
Attendance is complimentary. Registration required.
Dear San Domenico Community Members,
Join us for our second Virtuoso Program orchestra concert of the year, as we present music spanning the ages.
Featuring historical composers Bartók, Carreño, and Dvořák, alongside a world premiere by our own Illarion Gershkovich ’23!
Our Orchestra da Camera concerts are always highlights of our musical year and we are thrilled to be able to return to enjoying live music with you all in person!
Attendance is complimentary and registration is required, so get your free tickets now!
LIVE STREAMING ONLINE
Unable to attend in person? Watch live online at sandomenico.org/live
*** COVID-19 HEALTH POLICY ***
Please note: These requirements are subject to change, based on public health guidance.
SD students are welcome to attend without proof of vaccination. (Student vaccination records are held by SD administration.)
All campus visitors ages 5+ must present proof of COVID-19 vaccination AND booster (if booster-eligible) at check-in.
- Non-boosted visitors: Date of last dose must be at least two weeks prior to event.
- Boosted visitors: No waiting period required after booster shot.
- Proof of vaccination includes vaccination card, digital photo of vaccination card, or the CA State Smart Health digital vaccine record.
All children under five years of age must present proof of a negative COVID-19 test:
- Rapid antigen test
- Must be administered within 24 hours of event.
- Present photo with date written on test at check-in.
- PCR test
- Must be administered within 48 hours of event.
- Present email or printed copy of PCR results at check-in.
Masks are required for everyone on campus—regardless of age or vaccination status—indoors and outdoors. This includes a well fitting N95, KN95 or comparable mask. Scarves, gaiters, or bandanas will not be accepted.
We are expecting a large turnout and your cooperation with our health and safety protocols is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you there!