#FacesOfSD - Mimi L.
- How long have you been at SD? I have been at SD for 2 years, and am currently entering my junior year.
- What is your favorite food at SD? I think the best food at SD is a tie between the macaroni and cheese and hamburgers.
- What is your favorite place on campus? The porch swings next to the high school building are my favorite spot on campus. It's a great place to chat with friends during lunch.
- What is your favorite annual event at SD? My favorite annual event at SD is the Upper School musical! I love seeing my friends onstage, and it's always an amazing show.
- When you are older what would you like to do? When I am older I would like to venture into the field of psychology so I can help develop new treatments for mental illness and change the way we think about mental health as a whole.
- What are you joyful about? I am joyful about being reunited with my friends as they travel back to San Domenico from their homes around the world.
- What do you dream about? I dream about a world where an education equivalent to the one I receive at SD is offered to all citizens of the world.
- What activities do you participate in at SD? Activities I participate in at SD include Student Council (where I serve as Junior Class President), JV Volleyball, and Model United Nations.