#FacesOfSD - Madison D.
We've got so many cool people in our SD community and we thought you'd like to get to know some of them. Follow along at #FacesOfSD. Here, meet Madison D., Class of 2017!
- How long have you been at SD? Since freshman year, so three years.
- What do you think the best food is at SD? The best food at SD is on Mexican Monday!
- What is your favorite place on campus? The Barn at the Equestrian Center. :-)
- Do you have a favorite annual event at SD? The end of school pool party/senior songfest.
- When you are older what would you like to do? When I am older I would like to use my creativity and artistic abilities to impact/help a community and also become a professional equestrian.
- What are you joyful about? My leadership position as student body president (I can't wait!).
- What do you dream about? The future and how I will make a difference in our world.
- What activities do you participate in at SD? Horseback riding and student council