#FacesOfSD - Clara T.
We've got so many cool people in our SD community and we thought you'd like to get to know some of them. Follow along at #FacesOfSD. Here, meet Clara T., Class of 2021!
- How long have you been at SD? I started in 6th grade so I have been at SD for two years.
- What is your favorite food at SD? I think the best food at SD is the always-changing fruit selection available at break and lunch.
- What is your favorite place on campus? My favorite place on campus is the art building.
- What is your favorite annual event at SD? My favorite annual event at SD is the Holiday Show.
- When you are older what would you like to do? When I am older I would like to be on the women's national team for soccer.
- What are you joyful about? I am joyful about my friends and family.
- What do you dream about? I dream about Utopias, and a happier world.
- What activities do you participate in at SD? Activities I participate in at SD include track and field, previously flag football, and next year I will try to participate in volleyball, basketball, and hopefully, soccer.