We've got so many cool people in our SD community and we thought you'd like to get to know some of them. Follow along at #FacesOfSD. Here, meet Cate O., Class of 2020.
- What is your full name?
- How long have you been at San Domenico?
I started SD this year as a freshman.
- What is your favorite food at SD?
I think the best food at SD is enchiladas on Mexican Mondays!
- What is your favorite place on campus?
My favorite place on campus is the gym.
- What is your favorite annual event at San Domenico?
My favorite annual events at SD are the Garden Faire and Spirit Week.
- What do you imagine doing when you grow up?
When I am older I want to travel the world and become the happiest and the best person that I can be.
- What brings you joy?
I am joyful about my amazing friends and playing my ukulele.
- What do you dream about these days?
I dream about getting into Gonzaga to meet up with my brother when he's a senior there.
- What activities do you participate in at SD?
Activities I participate in at SD include Women's Varsity Basketball, strength and conditioning with Rob, and co-curricular lacrosse.
- After working hard in school all week, what is your ideal weekend?
My perfect weekend is a balance between sports, family, and adventuring with my friends.
- What are some of your most significant academic achievements?
The best is yet to come, but getting into SD is a solid start.
- What is one of your most significant personal achievements?
I continue to feel grateful that I am able to stay positive and rise above everything that life has thrown at me by pushing and proving myself beyond my own expectations, especially on the basketball court.
Thank you for sharing and for being part of our community, Cate. We can't wait to see what you do next!