We've got so many cool people in our SD community and we thought you'd like to get to know some of them. Follow along at #FacesOfSD. Here, meet Grace G., Class of 2022 (pictured above with her sister, Sarah, also an SD student).
- What is your full name?
- How long have you been at San Domenico?
I have been at SD for 4 years.
- What is your favorite food at SD?
The fruit, salad, and pasta.
- What is your favorite place on campus?
The field! I live to play soccer and tag there.
- What is your favorite annual event at San Domenico?
Day on the Green, celebrating the end of each school year.
- What do you imagine doing when you grow up?
When I am older I would like to become a doctor for cancer or a lawyer.
- What brings you joy?
Sports, school, and friendships.
- What do you dream about these days?
Making the Marin FC soccer team.
- What activities do you participate in at SD?
Soccer, ukelele club, basketball, and hopefully Eco Club next year too.
- After working hard in school all week, what is your ideal weekend?
Training for soccer, lacrosse games, hanging out with friends, and doing homework.
- What are some of your most significant academic achievements?
Getting 100% on my science project about the Cell Cycle. Another academic achievement is getting a 98 on a personal memoir that I wrote.
- What is one of your most significant personal achievements?
Making the A team for my competitive soccer league.
Thank you for sharing and for being part of our community Grace!